Organic pancakes from Beauvoorde
Hello, lovers of organic foods put me on a green pedestal. How can that be?
I am an organic pancake that is made of 99% organic ingredients. BLIK (a Belgian organic product approval organization) has tasted me and given approval – I have been awarded the organic guarantee certificate.
Did you know that Beauvoords Bakhuis also makes its pancakes in an environmentally-friendly way? Our electricity comes from wind turbines and we recuperate hot water from our cooling system and use it for cleaning.
Why not invite me to your pancake festival in your green school or to events in aid of nature preservation. I can guarantee that I, and my fellow organic pancakes, will provide a super-healthy bite.
- 335 g (6 pancakes)
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Shelf life 21 days when refrigerated.
You can store them in a deepfreeze for up to 1 year.
(Tip – write the date on the pack when you put it in the freezer)
We use these ingredients for our organic pancakes. The quantities remain our secret...
- full-cream milk, from organic farms
- wheat flour, from organic farms
- cane sugar from organic farms
- free run eggs, from organic farms
- butter, from organic dairy farms
- vegetable fats from organic farms
- sea salt, from organic producers
- leaving agent
- vanilla, from organic farms
- no added preservatives or colourings